Update Briefing #5 7/5/20
We know that lock-down is affecting everyone, but by being stuck at home may be giving you the reason you need to update your decor or to update your interiors. We are launching a new service that will allow to start making changes now from the comfort & safety of your home.
Find out more about our exciting new Share Our Showroom service.
Due to the pandemic and the lock-down of our showroom we could not run our normal Spring Sale as we’ve done in previous years. But for the rest of May we are running a special Spring Bank Holiday Sale on selected fabric & wallpaper brands. Find out more when you request a quote.
Update Briefing #4 7/4/20
Staring at the four same walls for 12 weeks during lock-down can’t be good for anyone. The quickest way to lift your spirits and to transform your home is to give it a lick of paint or hang some new wallpaper. We can still supply wallpaper from most of our brands delivered safely direct to you.
- Browse the manufacturer’s catalogues listed below to find a design that you like.
- Since you can’t visit our showroom, we can arrange free samples for you. These will be posted to you.
- Once you make your final choice, you can request a quote online or phone us to place your order.
- We will deliver direct to your front door by courier. Couriers are maintaining COVID-19 precautions
FREE HOME DELIVERY DURING LOCK-DOWN ON ALL WALLPAPER ORDERS
We can still delivery the highest quality designer paints. You can order from top brands: Little Greene, Zoffany, Sanderson and Designers Guild. All paint is mixed to order and delivered by courier to your home.
FREE HOME DELIVERY DURING LOCK-DOWN ON ALL PAINT ORDERS
Update Briefing #3 29/3/20
♥ We can continue to supply fabric, wallpaper and paint from many of our brands.
♥ We will deliver direct by courier to your home. Normal signature procedures have been simplified to avoid human contact.
♥ Top brands like Zoffany, Designers Guild, Sanderson, GP&J Baker, Harlequin, Osborne & Little, Anthology, Linwood, Blendworth, Wm Morris and Little Greene are functioning “normally”.
Fabric Gallery & Interiors and the COVID-19 Epidemic: – Briefing #2 25/3/20 (more to follow)
At the moment we are still operating but not business as usual. But we are also planning ahead to take whatever action we need to protect our team, our customers and our community during this unprecedented pandemic.
Steps we have already taken:
Our priority has been to protect our team and our customers from infection. We have ensured that everyone follows national guidelines on hand-washing and cleaning. Our team is also taking and recording temperatures twice daily (in the evening and before coming to work) to monitor their health. We have closed our showroom to all visitors to minimise the chance of infection. We are in the process of contacting all our customers with work in progress to plan next steps.
We can no longer can do standard in-home visits and consultations nor measurement or fitting visits. This restriction will be in place for the foreseeable future.
How we can still help you:
Even though our showroom has had to close, we can still help you. We will still be reachable by phone, email and via forms on our website. And we will be able communicate via video-call.
We are still able to deliver goods to you by courier – for example paint, wallpaper, fabric and even finished curtains & blinds.
We can still help you select fabrics and wallpapers from the comfort of your home (even if you are self-isolating). That is a simple process:
- Do your research at home – what do you like? Start by using the internet and visit the online catalogues of the brands we supply (see links at end of this statement). Build your short list of your favourites and then call us to discuss your ideas/plan with our expert showroom team. You will also find tips here: fabrics and wallpapers
- We can supply samples by post so you can experience the fabric or wallpaper in the safety & comfort of your home. We’ve decided to do these all free of charge for the time being.
- When it comes to measuring we can give you advice by phone or email. Guidance for curtains can also be found on our website.
- We can give you quotes/prices online, by email or by phone. If you already know what fabric/wallpaper you want and how much you need the best route is our online Quick Quote service.
- Ordering is simple – just a phone call to 01904 481101 and we’ll take care of everything for you
- Delivery – we use couriers like UPS and Parcelforce to delivery direct to you at home. We can deliver throughout the UK and Europe (assuming that couriers are not overloaded or locked-down). More information about delivery.
As long as our team remains healthy we will be flexible and adaptable to help you as best as we can. Even though our showroom is closed we will still operate Mon-Sat as we will continue to provide service online and by phone.
A note on timescales
Please note that we are likely to see things taking a bit longer than normal. For example couriers may be overloaded. Or we may have team members off ill or unable to work. Our supply chain is global – many of the fabrics we use come from China, Italy, France and elsewhere. But the good news is that the UK warehouses we use have already built up good levels of stock in anticipation of potential Brexit disruption.
This is an unprecedented situation – certainly the most dramatic event of our lifetimes. So I hope we can get through it together. Whatever you do please keep safe.
We will keep this briefing up to date so please come back to our website regularly. And if you are self isolating please keep in touch with us via our Facebook Page. We’d love to stay social.
PLEASE KEEP SAFE!
Other Useful links
Contact us using our online form – please give as much detail as possible.
Request a Quick Quote – tell us what fabric or wallpaper you want
Full list of our Brands