Posted December 2018
We take our customers’ experience very seriously, and we want to make sure that our showroom runs as smoothly as possible. Our business and our workload has grown significantly over recent years and so we are looking for a new person to fill a new role alongside our existing team members.
- Confidence and good manner when dealing with customers
- Experience with desktop PC, internet and email.
- Flexible yet well-organised approach to tasks and workload
- Good team player
- Previous experience in a retail environment or consumer customer care.
You’ll be responsible for a number of tasks that will help the showroom operate as smoothly as possible.
- You’ll be the first line of contact for customer phone enquiries and phone orders.
- You’ll also be the last point of contact for many customers, managing customer satisfaction calls.
- You’ll be handling and responding to requests from customers for quick quotes
- You’ll be resolving occasional customer service problems
- You’ll work with the rest of the team to ensure smooth running of the showroom
Four half days, 10-00am-2:00pm Mon- Fri but flexible.
Please send your CV and a hand-written introduction to Fabric Gallery & Interiors, 13 York Street, Dunnington York, YO19 5PN (mark your letter “for attention of Bronia – private & confidential”)